Bill McAnally Racing NAPA Auto Care is growing and looking to add an experienced mechanic to join our team to help with the organization and running of the fast-paced daily operations within the company. We are seeking a hard-working individual, who enjoys delivering excellent customer service to clients. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and caring professional comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. Our technicians are highly regarded as the industry's top service technicians and we have all the tools and support to get you started along with the tools to keep you excelling in the auto technician industry.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
• Simple IRA plan with company match
• Paid Time-Off
• Professional work environment
• Job training and advancement opportunities
• Highly competitive hourly wage (This position will pay $32-$42 an hour, based on experience.)
• Automotive studies and/or trade school experience
• ASE Certified is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Love of the automotive industry
• Professional appearance and work ethic.
• High school diploma or equivalent
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment* BMR NAPA AUTO CARE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Email email@example.com for information or to apply.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Technical Certification
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Technical