Under the guidance of the Facilities Director, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for the following:
- Perform daily checklists, reviews, and inspections of all equipment on a regular basis.
- Performing preventive and daily maintenance on all mechanical equipment.
- Ensure facility HVAC, Electrical, and plumbing are in proper working conditions for tenant's use.
- Assess equipment and system breakdowns and determine the kind of repairs that are needed.
- Repair and install equipment as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Technical, General