Assist in the direction, administration, financial management, and implementation of all activities on this campus.
The Office Administrator will perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations in the Office, including but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate office activities and schedules;
- Develop, recommend, and maintain office procedures and systems;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, directors, the general public, external organizations, and others;
- Research various subjects as needed;
- The Office Administrator will be upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable, and able to relate well with diverse individuals and groups.